1948 Five Piece Dinner Set
$ 3,700.00 MXN
Named for the temperature at which gold melts, our 1948 collection features classic porcelain dinner and serveware splattered with real gold: the perfect balance of timeless and today, formal and fresh, uptown and downtown.
Dinner plates wow with a generous scale, friendly coupe shape, and all-over splatter pattern that reads like a sparkly neutral, while coordinating pieces are embellished with bold compositions. Formal enough for a fabulous fête, but hardworking for use as an everyday luxury.
- Dinner Plate: 11.02" Diameter
- Soup Plate: 8" Dia, 1.75" H
- Dessert Plate: 8.27" Dia, 0.875" H
- Tea cup: 5.5" W, 4.5" D, 2.25" H
- Saucer: 6.5" Diameter
- Porcelain with hand-applied real gold splatter details