Haas Mojave Unicorn Candle 4-wick - White
The L’OBJET Haas Brothers collection is a meeting of imaginative minds and skilled hands. Inspired by the otherworldly landscape of Joshua Tree, Los Angeles-based artists Simon and Nikolai Haas worked in close collaboration with the master craftsmen at L’OBJET to create a collection that spans tableware, home décor, textiles and fragrance. Together, they have brought to life a family of characterful creatures with the highest quality of finish and function. These are objects to be cherished. In using them, everyday moments become memorable; the ordinary becomes extraordinary. The signature Mojave Palm fragrance developed with perfumer Yann Vasnier fills your space with dry, woodsy notes native to the desert. Candles are hand-poured into porcelain vessels detailed with 24K gold. The relief pattern on the Mojave Palm candle vessel produces an enchanting effect- as the wax burns down the translucent porcelain allows light to radiate through, transforming the sculpted scene into a glowing desert. Also available in earthy Japanese Incense.
- 8 L x 6 W x 10 H in - 40.5oz
- 20 L x 15 W x 25 H cm - 1150g
COLOR / MATERIALS
- 24k Gold
- Parrafin wax with 4 wicks
- Burn Time: 300+ hours
- Mojave Palm
- Papyrus, immortelle, bay laurel, coriander, green notes
- Juniper, cypress, cinnamon, Atlas cedar
- Guaiac wood, patchouli, fir balsam, frankincense, cistus, cade
All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- Dust with a soft cloth.
- After candle has burned completely through, place container under hot water to dissolve remaining wax. The vessel can then serve as a decorative box.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended.