The L’OBJET Haas Brothers collection is a meeting of imaginative minds and skilled hands. Inspired by the otherworldly landscape of Joshua Tree, Los Angeles-based artists Simon and Nikolai Haas worked in close collaboration with the master craftsmen at L’OBJET to create a collection that spans tableware, home décor, textiles and fragrance. Together, they have brought to life a family of characterful creatures with the highest quality of finish and function. These are objects to be cherished. In using them, everyday moments become memorable; the ordinary becomes extraordinary. The Haas Mojave Serving Bowls feature an intricate and organic pattern, an abstraction of the Mojave Desert pebbles or the endless stars in the desert sky. Available in unglazed white porcelain or white with 24K gold interior.
- 5 L x 4 W x 3 H in - 16oz
- 13 L x 10 W x 8 H cm - 47cl
COLOR / MATERIALS
- 24k Gold
All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- L’OBJET dinnerware with metallic accents are dishwasher safe, using a gentle energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be handwashed and dried with a soft cloth. Handwash oversize pieces. Do not overload dishwasher. Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metallic finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the metallic finish.
- Pieces with metallic accents are not suitable for the microwave.