The L’OBJET Haas Brothers collection is a meeting of imaginative minds and skilled hands. Inspired by the otherworldly landscape of Joshua Tree, Los Angeles-based artists Simon and Nikolai Haas worked in close collaboration with the master craftsmen at L’OBJET to create a collection that spans tableware, home décor, textiles and fragrance. Together, they have brought to life a family of characterful creatures with the highest quality of finish and function. These are objects to be cherished. In using them, everyday moments become memorable; the ordinary becomes extraordinary. The signature Mojave Palm fragrance developed with perfumer Yann Vasnier fills your space with dry, woodsy notes native to the desert. Candles are hand-poured into porcelain vessels detailed with 24K gold. The relief pattern on the Mojave Palm candle vessel produces an enchanting effect- as the wax burns down the translucent porcelain allows light to radiate through, transforming the sculpted scene into a glowing desert. Also available in earthy Japanese Incense.
- 3.5 D x 4.25 H in - 12.5oz
- 9 D x 11 H cm - 350g
COLOR / MATERIALS
- 24k Gold
- Paraffin wax with single wick
- Burn Time: 80-90 hours
- Mojave Palm
- Papyrus, immortelle, bay laurel, coriander, green notes
- Juniper, cypress, cinnamon, Atlas cedar
- Guaiac wood, patchouli, fir balsam, frankincense, cistus, cade
All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- L’OBJET dinnerware with metallic accents are dishwasher safe, using a gentle energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be handwashed and dried with a soft cloth. Handwash oversize pieces. Do not overload dishwasher. Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metallic finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the metallic finish.
- Pieces with metallic accents are not suitable for the microwave.