The L’OBJET Haas Brothers collection is a meeting of imaginative minds and skilled hands. Inspired by the otherworldly landscape of Joshua Tree, Los Angeles-based artists Simon and Nikolai Haas worked in close collaboration with the master craftsmen at L’OBJET to create a collection that spans tableware, home décor, textiles and fragrance. Together, they have brought to life a family of characterful creatures with the highest quality of finish and function. These are objects to be cherished. In using them, everyday moments become memorable; the ordinary becomes extraordinary. The Haas Salad Monster Serving Bowl and Soup Monster Tureen create a fantasy-filled serving ceremony. Generously sized and hand-crafted from earthenware glazed in desert sunset hues and appointed with 24K gold plated serveware pieces. The organic forms of these creatures intimately nest against one another, as in a herd.
- 13 L x 8 W x 12 H in - 4.75qts
- 33 L x 20 W x 30 H cm - 4.5L
COLOR / MATERIALS
- 24k Gold Plated
- Stainless Steel Implement
All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- L'OBJET earthenware is dishwasher safe using a gentle energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be handwashed and dried with a soft cloth. Do not overload dishwasher. Handwash oversize pieces and pieces composed of both Earthenware and Metal. Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the finish.
- Pieces with gold or platinum accents are not suitable for the microwave.